(Group Discounts Available – Contact Us For Pricing)
Mystery shopping is the favored way for regulators and consumer advocacy groups to test whether or not your staff is discriminating. Educating your consumer-facing staff about the techniques used by the mystery shoppers, dramatically reduces your company Fair Lending risk.
This course covers:
- What is Mystery Shopping
- Who Are the Mystery Shoppers
- How the Testing is Performed
- How to Detect if You are Being Shopped
- Techniques to Reduce Risk
- What Information is Reported to the Regulators
Course is Appropriate For: All financial services sales staff and any support staff that speak with the consumer.
Approximate Length: 60 Minutes-Testing Included