This is an excellent article from Garth Graham at Stratmor Group. In this article he helps you to consider what your company needs to do for consumer feedback and complaint resolution; because of the new consumer complaint database unveiled by the CFPB. Basically your company dirty laundry is airing out there, you don’t have the ability to edit or respond externally to the complaint, so you need to put protocols in place to listen to your clients and prevent the problem before it occurs. It’s better to hear it from the consumer versus seeing it on the CFPB website!
Want to know more about fair lending?
Type in your E-mail and we will keep you current!
Looking For Something Specific?
Want More Fair Lending Advice?
- How Origination Leakage & Cherry-Picking Destroy Your Bottom Line & Increase Regulatory Risk February 3, 2021
- Why Secondary Marketing is Not Your Fair Lending Compliance Department January 28, 2021
- The HMDA Data Evolution – Why You Need to Evolve Monitoring Practices! January 20, 2021
- Fair Lending Software Vs. Fair Lending Monitoring January 13, 2021
- Fair Lending Landscape 2021 – The Top 5 Potholes! January 6, 2021